The Ten Types of Pancakes

lickthesofa

Sun Day Pancakes - description: "These aren't bad." (Lift, Arcanum Unbounded, page 556)

Tuk-cake Pancakes - description: "You eat them for prosperity in the year to come." (Hauka, ibid, page 558)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "salty, with chopped-up vegetables." (ibid, page 593)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "sweet" (ibid, page 539)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "Fluffier, almost without any substance to it, though there was some kind of sauce to dip it in" (ibid, page 593)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "dense variety, with mashed up paste in the center that was too sticky and salty" (ibid, page 622)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "covered in little crunchy seeds" (ibid, page 622)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "One has sugar in the center" (Lift, ibid, page 622)

[Unknown pancake] - description: "real thick, almost mealy texture" (ibid, page 669)

Pancake dedicated to Tashi - description: "It is more a thought than a real entity. We bake nine, and leave the last in memory of Him."

Here you go :)

I dunno bout that Stormlight Cookbook, but it'd be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Brandon doesn't have any time to put together a cookbook. I would rather him spend his time doing what he does best. That is writing awesome fiction. There is quite a long list of food items described in Brandon's books. Putting a cookbook together would be awesome.

I imagine these pancakes to be crepes with different filling inside, or does lift just roll them up as she's running about.

• Chaos locked this topic