So, is Cultivation still alive?

Vizier

We know that Odium wants to kill all the other Shards because he fears their power from Wit, a rather biased source. It's possible that Odium is killing only the Shards that would conceivably fight back against him. Cultivation doesn't strike me as particularly dangerous. In fact, she may even be helping Odium out - if the love triangle is true, Cultivation may hold some feelings for Rayse. I've speculated previously that their Investiture mixed to create Voidbinding, while Honor + Cultivation made Surgebinding (though this has nothing to do with her actual feelings, it's just fun to note).

It also seems plausible that the Oathpact prevents Odium from killing Cultivation. It didn't protect Honor, though. I wonder how Odium found a loophole for that.

A few days ago someone said that Brandon was quoted "Cultivation's intent is closest to Odium" I can't find that post now. 

If that is true then Odium wouldn't want to destroy her since he could make use of her intent running a close parallel to his own. my theory anyway. 

• Chaos locked this topic