[OB] Favorite theories on how the Stormlight Archive will end?

Steven

10 hours ago, John203 said:

Presumably some of the heralds' flashbacks are on braize, but I can't find WoB.

I'm afraid I can't find the WoB either (despite my claim in the previous post). It is mentioned on coppermind, but curiously there's a [citation needed] behind it, so it could maybe also be an incorrect statement on coppermind that we both picked up on.

I did come across some other WoBs that might be very interesting if they mean what I think they mean, but I gotta do some research to make certain my theory hasn't already been debunked.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:21 AM, Leuthie said:

As for Nalthis, Warbreaker was a prequel of sorts, at least three characters from that story are characters in S.A.

Are you counting 

Spoiler

Nightblood

as one of those three characters or did I miss somebody else somewhere in the story?

1 hour ago, marles said:

Are you counting 

Reveal hidden contents

Nightblood

as one of those three characters or did I miss somebody else somewhere in the story?

I'm pretty sure he is, as I'm pretty sure he's the same person that got me confused about it a while ago.

9 hours ago, Leuthie said:

Of course Nightblood is a character.  Why wouldn't it be?

You're right, of course. Just for some reason when I read it my immediate thought was not "three characters" but instead "three people". That made me start to think about whether I had missed some other clues/hints throughout OB. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out I guess.

• Chaos locked this topic