Quick question possibly spoilery

stonedshaman

Now I know some of you are probably annoyed that I drop quick little theories and questions but sadly I have a whole of 2 people to talk SA with, one lives 6 hours away and the other is always driving.  Also neither of them have read all cosmere.  So here goes:  rereading words of radiance I've come to Shallan meeting with ghost bloods.  Now every description of Mraize says that he has bones that look repeatedly broken.  Taken that and [spoilers] Sanderson confirming that Mraize is indeed a world hopper

What do you fine outstanding individuals think about the possibility that Mraize is a dakhor monk or at the very least has started training with them

Edited by stonedshaman

39 minutes ago, stonedshaman said:

What do you fine outstanding individuals think about the possibility that Mraize is a dakhor monk or at the very least has started training with them

Slim to none imo.

I think it is just backstory on Mraize. He has been in a lot of fights or maybe was abused as a child before his babsk found him. Or maybe his babsk puts him through some serious training. Personally, I find the Dakhor monk theory very improbable.

Then again, you might be dead on and will deserve an apology from me at a later date haha

Maybe he got his bones broken by the same guy that broke Dalinar’s nose (was it broken more than once? I forget). This might be the most compulsive minor-bone-breaker in the Cosmere, and actually turns out to be a Splinter of Odium.

Sorry to almost derail the thread, I’ll post something discussitory. I think the interludes’ character names will get some more repeats, like Rysn. Try to pay attention to them.

Edit: ignore that last paragraph, I thought this thread was Stormlight Reread and was just responding to the posts I saw. Didn’t realize they were the entirety of the thread and not a new page.

Edited by Walin
The “Edit:” paragraph

• Chaos locked this topic