What does a void bringer look like

Generalbacon74

I was wondering if there is a good picture of a void bringer. The picture below is what I thought they looked like since I started the siries but on reading the oath bringer chapters I don't think it is now it looks more like a thunder clast or something like that. Are the void bringer more human or rock giant looking?It's from the Noah movie if you where wondering.

image.jpg

Edited by Generalbacon74

17 minutes ago, Generalbacon74 said:

The Noah movie was really weird I just used the rock giant as a template for my imagination. I was asking if that's what the general consences was they looked like that or like the Dokhor monsters.

Not sure about everyone else but the rock beast reminds me of what a Thunderclast is described to be like. Which a Thunderclast might be a type of Voidbringer but I don't think they all look like that. The most common thing I associate with Voidbringers are the red-eyed Parshendi at the end of WoR that are bonded to Odiumspren via the Everstorm. There definitely seem to be rock giants, but I don't think all Voidbringers look like that.  

Thanks I figured it was closer to the thunderclast then what the void bringer looked like. From reading OB chapters I some how thought they looked like the Dokhor monestary things. I kind of wanted an image of a void bringer if possible but it's fine I'll look for one later. Thanks for the clarification 

Looks like whatever has bonded a Voidspren.  The Chasmfiend Kaladin killed was a voidbringer,  the bonded Parshendi at the end of book 2 were voidbringers, and the Thunderclast in Dalinar's vision was one as well.  I am just making an educated guess though but it seems to make the most sense considering how everybody and their mother claims different things as voidbringers. I do not believe the Midnight Essence's were though. Just my two sense anyway..

• Chaos locked this topic