Other Feruchemical Abilities

Chid

Because of atium and lerasium alloys, there should be more than 30 other storable attributes that we don't know about yet. What could some of these be? Here are a couple of my ideas.

Size: spend time being a little person, then tap it and temporarily be gigantic (yes, Ant Man is my favorite superhero. Why do you ask?)

Light: spend time not reflecting any light, then later you can be a human flashlight

Emotions: store up some happy, then tap it on a bad day

Attractiveness: hahahahaha

Awkwardness: ok maybe this one isn't very likely, but I can dream.

• Urge to blink (while storing, blink really fast, while tapping, no need to blink).
  • Heartrate (while storing, your heart rate drops)
  • Hair growth (tap to grow your hair! Store constantly to not have to shave!)
  • Dexterity (become clumsy when storing)
  • Light sensitivity (see in the dark, goes well with tinmind)
  • Life sense (while tapping, feel other people around you; may be covered by Connection already)
  • Danger sense/future sight (Hoid may be using this?)
  • Connection to the Cognitive (phase through objects/go to Cognitive realm when tapping, become dumb like a mistwraith when storing)
  • Inertia (you move like molasses when storing, become the Juggernaut when tapping)
  • Various emotions to go with determination
  • Various Surges (store/tap friction?)

These all seem like a stretch, but then I feel that all the Alloy of Law ones were a stretch, too. Storing breath? Yeeeeeeah.

These all seem like a stretch, but then I feel that all the Alloy of Law ones were a stretch, too. Storing breath? Yeeeeeeah.</p>

Storing breath is awesome. You know why? Space. That's why. Why else? Diving. That's why else. You know why else? Poisonous gases, inhaled diseases, and hour-long saxophone solos sans breath.

You've convinced me! I retract all criticisms of breath as a Feruchemical attribute.

Good fellow. I knew you'd see the light of feruchemical cadmium someday. Seriously though, a cadmiummind could give a feruchemist far more time per weight in space than an airtank. An Allomantic iron Feruchemical cadmium twinborn, for example, would be the perfect astronaut, though a station side Lurcher and a cadmium compounder would work nearly as well.

• Chaos locked this topic