Hi Everybody

mrericness

About to take a major plunge into the Cosmere and figured it would be worthwhile signing up here.  My wife had been recommending the Mistborn series to me for years, and when I finally started reading it a few months ago I got hooked.  I've currently finished the first trilogy, the three available Wax and Wayne books, and am just getting started on The Way of Kings.  Feel like I have a lot of things to catch up on.

When not trying to catch up on the Cosmere I tend to be more of a sci-fi guy (Hyperion and Dune being particular favorites), though i do love me some Haruki Murakami novels as well.

On 6/14/2017 at 8:26 PM, Cecily D Aria said:

Hi! I also just started reading the Cosmere a few months ago, and I think you will really enjoy Way of Kings, especially if you are into the world building aspect of sci-fi/fantasy. What is your favorite out of the Sanderson you've read so far?

Tough question, as the Mistborn books seemed to just keep on getting better and better.  I'll say either Shadows of Self or Hero of Ages for now, though I'll probably change my mind in a month or so.