So very new...

Meannadarie

Hi! First off, my name is actually Deanna. I used the name Meannadarie as a nod to my late father. It was one of his many nicknames he used (by mixing up my first and middle names). Anywhoooo, he was an avid fantasy reader and I know he would have loved all of these books. I'm so excited to be more involved in this community. I'm relatively new to the Sanderson fandom. So, I'm a little intimidated by everyone's easy use of Cosmere related words. 

I only heard of Brandon Sanderson last May. No, I haven't been hiding under a rock...but some days I'd like to. I became a mom about the time Sanderson started getting popular and all of my free time went out the window. I saw Sanderson at a writer's conference and figured I'd check out one of his books on Audible. I started with The Way Of Kings. That was it...I was an instant fan. I've since read/listened to everything I could get my hands on. 

How does this guy write so fast!? I'm convinced he's some sort of hybrid robot that never needs sleep!

I really hope I get to know you all a little better on here. Storms, It'll be fun to have friends with common interests...and vernacular