I was told to make a thing

A Budgie

Shhh... guys. A librarian once told me that if you frighten budgies they pass out. Everyone be super quiet with no sudden movements.

Hi there, Budgie. I'm bleeder. Welcome to the Shard! We are cool here. I think.

The cookies will Ruin your life. You have been warned.

If you ever need anything, give me a shout!

Also, when you say figgins, do you mean, like, short crust pasties with raisins?

Edited by bleeder

I am ashamed. I had to google what a budgie is. :( (I would have known if you'd called it a parakeet :P)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Have an upvote! What Sanderson books have you read so far? Which of them are your favorite? 

Oh, and if you haven't eaten the cookie yet, don't. It'll help you make your daily requirement for iron, but it also sort of destroys your soul :ph34r: 

Also, if you don't mind me asking, who told you to make an account? They deserve an upvote for recruiting a new sharder ;) 

To answer all the questions, no, I haven't eaten the cookie yet.
By figgins, yes, I do mean the type shortcrust pastry containing raisins. I've made them before, and they're really nice.
For which books I've read...well, I've read a lot of them so far. All the mistborn books, including secrect history (but not 11th metal), the Stormlight Archive books, Elantris, and Warbreaker, and I think that's it for the cosmere books (oh, and Emperor's Soul). I haven't yet read Arcanum unbounded or White Sand. For other Brandon Sanderson books, I've read Steelheart, Firefight, Legion and Legion: Skin Deep, and the Rithmatist.
No-one told me to make an account. I've been reading these books for a while now, and when I found out about this site, I decided to join.

Thanks for all the upvotes, everyone.

8 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

No-one told me to make an account. I've been reading these books for a while now, and when I found out about this site, I decided to join.

Ah, I misinterpreted your topic title. My bad :P 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here! And good job not eating the cookie yet ;) 

So, with the 'Community Reputation' thing, I realise the bit underneath your profile picture changes depending on your upvotes, but is there a list anywhere that tells you at what number of upvotes certain titles are? I should think there should be one somewhere, unless it's meant to be amusing not to know.