Wasing the doing of greeting

LordMistborn

Hello, I shall not greet you in High Imperial, though it much more respectful.

I'm from Reddit actually, part of the mods of the new Discord channel there. So I heard about this, its nice to finally take the courage and sign up in here. I guess I am a total fanderson now(Though I only now just started Stormlight Archive, and haven't read Arcanum).

Is there a policy about cosmere puns? Because I have "sexually harassed" Vin at one point.

Also, any fanfic worth reading?

Hoping to have a great time here,

LordMistborn

4 minutes ago, LordMistborn said:

I'm from Reddit actually, part of the mods of the new Discord channel there. So I heard about this, its nice to finally take the courage and sign up in here. I guess I am a total fanderson now(Though I only now just started Stormlight Archive, and haven't read Arcanum).

Is there a policy about cosmere puns? Because I have "sexually harassed" Vin at one point.

LordMistborn

Hello, LordMistborn! 

Am of the being of the bleeder. I like music and podcasts and stuff.

Welcome to the Shard! Our regulations here are a bit less... mature than on Reddit, because there are some younger users here. 

We're a cool little family here, on the Shard, and family doesn't let family eat potentially spiked cookies. So when you are offered cookies, do not accept. They will Ruin your life.

There is definitely fanfic worth reading. If you've read Steelheart, the first book in one of Brandon's YA series(es), I would definitely recommend the Reckoners RP. It's a brilliant free-form storytelling RP that takes place in, uh, Oregon. I love it. 

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

See you around!

Edited by bleeder

50 minutes ago, Jake9786 said:

Nice to Meet you 

Thanks, you too.

50 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Hello, LordMistborn! 

Am of the being of the bleeder. I like music and podcasts and stuff.

Welcome to the Shard! Our regulations here are a bit less... mature than on Reddit, because there are some younger users here. 

We're a cool little family here, on the Shard, and family doesn't let family eat potentially spiked cookies. So when you are offered cookies, do not accept. They will Ruin your life.

There is definitely fanfic worth reading. If you've read Steelheart, the first book in one of Brandon's YA series(es), I would definitely recommend the Reckoners RP. It's a brilliant free-form storytelling RP that takes place in, uh, Oregon. I love it. 

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

See you around!

Thanks alot. Less mature... I am not expecting other people to do 50 shades of metal?

About spiked cookies, I believed I already tried a pewter one before. It didn't end well so much ;)

Haven't read Reckoners yet, I got Way of Kings over my head. But thanks.

49 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Spook, I had Harmony ask Vin and she claims you weren't even on her radar so you're good!

Wasing the needing of being reliefed. XD

2 hours ago, LordMistborn said:

LordMistborn

Ising the wishing of greeting, Lestibournes!

Ising the sharing having love of Spook.

Willing hoping the enjoying to upvote!

Edited by Jedal

6 minutes ago, Jedal said:

Ising the wishing of greeting, Lestibournes!

Ising the sharing having love of Spook.

Willing hoping the enjoying to upvote!

Exactly. Honestly, I feel that if I were(or was) written to Mistborn, I would act almost like Spook. Like, It was scaring creepy to read the first trilogy when He was in scene.

Edited by LordMistborn

2 hours ago, LordMistborn said:

LordMistborn

Welcome to the Shard! I'm Shqueeves, and don't speak High Imperial.

I'd tell you to avoid the cookies because they may Ruin your appetite, but it seems you already tried one. 

Don't know what puns have to do with sexually harassing someone. 

Have an upvote

2 minutes ago, bleeder said:

That's how I feel with Elend.

Your fiance got killed by the other woman who falled in love for you too? Rust and ruin, it is strange in here XD

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Oh lol, looks like the for scout for the reddit invasion is here.

What did Joe do to you to make you come here?

(I'm ookla fhppthe bandwagoner on our discord server)

Oh, I know you. Joe has nothing do to with it. I mean, except starting a wave of people from the 17th shard. We won't invade you yet, though.

Just now, LordMistborn said:

Your fiance got killed by the other woman who falled in love for you too? Rust and ruin, it is strange in here XD

Oh, I know you. Joe has nothing do to with it. I mean, except starting a wave of people from the 17th shard. We won't invade you yet, though.

Can't wait for the 5th wave