Sanderson fan since 7th grade checking in!

Anchpop

Man has this been a wild ride! I first read Way of Kings in 7th grade (I'm now entering college), and I've been a Sanderson Junkie ever since! 

Also, in my spare time I've been creating a mobile game about The Rithmatist. The idea is to just draw like a real Rithmatist would, and the game will recognize your shapes and automatically pretty them up. Turn drawn ellipses into perfect ellipses, etc. because I want it to be about strategy, not necessarily who is the best at drawing. Right now I'm working on automatically checking bindpoints on a Line of Warding (if you check my post history I'm sure you'll be able to tell). 

Hey, welcome to the forums! Always nice to see a longtime fan join. Have you read all of his works? What do you know about the Cosmere? Have you seen the news about the movie rights and Arcanum Unbounded? 

That game sounds really cool! What language(s) are you using for it? Also, let me know when it gets working, I'd be interested in downloading it :) 

Oh, and if anyone offers you a cookie, don't accept :ph34r: