Ask Blightsong Anything!

Blightsong

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Where did you get your profile picture?

2. Besides Brandon Sanderson and Pat Rothfuss, what other authors or series to do you suggest or enjoy?

3. Which of the Cosmere stories is your favorite? Why?

4. (Not serious) What is you position on the ethical controversy of utilizing luminescent vegetation in the place of streetlights?

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2017 at 10:27 PM, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

1. Where did you get your profile picture?

2. Besides Brandon Sanderson and Pat Rothfuss, what other authors or series to do you suggest or enjoy?

3. Which of the Cosmere stories is your favorite? Why?

4. (Not serious) What is you position on the ethical controversy of utilizing luminescent vegetation in the place of streetlights?

Wow this is late, but I hadn't realized anyone else replied until now.

1. I don't remember at this point, but I think it was off of the Mistborn subreddit. It's the closest depiction to Vin to the one I have in my head by far.

2. I really like the Lightbringer series by Brent Weeks. Awesome magic systems and some of the best twitsts I've seen in fantasy throughout.

3. The Way of Kings will always hold a special place in my heart. It was the book that made me fall in love with fantasy as a genre.

4. I have terrible allergies, so I would probably need to travel in a hamster wheel which doesn't sound fun.