"Doubts kill more dreams than failures ever will"

Xander Freud

Well, as I am new to the forums and an introduction is deemed polite I'll  acquiesce. I've now read the first six Mistborn novels, the first two released Stormlight Archive novels, Steelheart, and downloaded war breaker with the intention to finish it this week. I play piano and drum set, read a lot of classic literature, and enjoy creole food. Other than Brandon Sanderson, I especially enjoy Orson Scott Card's novels.

2 minutes ago, Xander Freud said:

Well, as I am new to the forums and an introduction is deemed polite I'll  acquiesce. I've now read the first six Mistborn novels, the first two released Stormlight Archive novels, Steelheart, and downloaded war breaker with the intention to finish it this week. I play piano and drum set, read a lot of classic literature, and enjoy creole food. Other than Brandon Sanderson, I especially enjoy Orson Scott Card's novels.

Welcome! 

I just finished warbreaker, it's a worthwhile read. Have fun on the Shard! Have an up vote, and I hope to see great things from you! 

Stay chill. 

1 hour ago, Xander Freud said:

Welcome to the Shard!

First item of business, have an upvote.

Second item of business, don't eat the cookies. I'm surprised certain people haven't offered them already.

Third item of business, do you know anything about the Cosmere?

6 hours ago, Elenion said:

Welcome to the Shard!

First item of business, have an upvote.

Second item of business, don't eat the cookies. I'm surprised certain people haven't offered them already.

Third item of business, do you know anything about the Cosmere?

What do you mean. The cookies here are delicious. They really speak to me.

Also, @Xander Freud, if you only follow one rule here, it should be that you protect Renarin, Allik, and Steris with your life and never let any harm come to them as long as you draw Breath have fun! Have a moderate amount of well-placed fun!