I'll Introduce Myself!

Hello, I am the bear who lived. I use that name for a lot of things, so it isn't related to the cosmere. Sorry. Anyway, I have read the Stormlight Archive series, as well as the Mistborn series up to Bands of Mourning (I am currently reading it). I discovered Brandon Sanderson in school last year by way of recommendation, and I've read absolutely nothing else since. I have really enjoyed his books, and I look forward to eating other books in the cosmere.

It really bugs me when I am accidentally bugging someone. Purposely on the other hand...  *Grins Devilishly*

JK. Yeah, it is. The name is just a combination of my interest in reading (which I chose before reading Brandon Sanderson books) and my mom's nickname for me, "Jarebear." Jared is my first name. Also, my picture is a poorly cropped tin symbol, in case you had any questions there. It's because I'd like to be a Tineye or Soother.