Brand new

Spren

Hi everyone, first post here.

I have been lurking on this site for the better part of a month and a half, so I thought I might as well join and get ready for WoR.

First of all, I am a huge Sanderson fan. Secondly, the members if this site are really insightful. You guys come up with awesome ideas based on the books of the Cosmere. I mean every time I come up with something new you guys already have it down, and in detail! The posts on this site really make the readings and re-reads more enjoyable for me because it lets me look at parts of the books from different angles.

Just a couple things I was wondering about.......

Has anyone catalogued the various WoB questions and answers for the SA? If so could someone point me in that direction, that would be awesome.

I am re-reading WoK right now, and I noticed a very small detail. When Kal is pondering about his hatred for light eyes he mentions Roshone, Amaram, and a person named "Katarotam." I haven't seen this person posted about, nor in any WoB questions, so considering how important Roshone and Amaram have been to this point, I am wondering how much/ what this character did to Kal. Maybe he is linked to the "Tarah" character, whom Kal feels he has failed. I dunno, just a thought.

Anyway, thanks for this site and the ability to join it, much appreciated!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site. And here's an up vote for unlurking ;)

Now to the best of my knowledge we don't have a catalogue of WoB anywhere, I could be wrong but if there is one I don't know about it.

The Katarotam charecter is generally thought to be one of Kal's owners when he was a slave but we actually don't know anything about him.

• Chaos locked this topic