Questions for Brandon?

ryanheart678

Questions I'm planning to ask tonight in Houston are:

"Would a connection medallion account for use of heavy sarcasm?"
"Similarly, If someone using a connection medallion told a joke, would the medallion interpret the meaning so that the other person understood humor was implied?"

"Who cut up Lopen's food since he can't use a fork and knife simultaneously?"  (It's odd, I know, but for some reason I really want to ask this one.)

"Is the gasoline on Scadrial a fossil fuel or biodiesel?  Where on Scadrial is it being produced and why didn't we see any evidence of oil derricks out in the Roughs?"

My wife wants to know if a kandra could actually compress themselves enough to turn into a "rusting bunny."  She also says thank you for Wayne. He's her favorite.

Re: connection medallions and sarcasm: Allik got some fairly good digs in at Wax, so on some level the sarcasm got across.  

And the kandra question, I would assume that the kandra in question would require a massive amount of weight-loss before he could pull it off.  

Re: connection medallions and sarcasm: Allik got some fairly good digs in at Wax, so on some level the sarcasm got across.  

And the kandra question, I would assume that the kandra in question would require a massive amount of weight-loss before he could pull it off.  

Answers here:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/53221-calamity-tour-houston-tx/

In WoK Prime there were no spren as part of the world. In that version, where did shardblades come from?

I believe this is somewhat answered in the Prime excerpt included in the Altered Perceptions anthology. (Though I haven't read it yet. I just saw other people mention it.)

WoK Prime spoilers:

Shardblades and Shardplates are Awakened artifacts. They are said to have been created by the Awakeners.

(Source)

Edited by Botanica

I believe this is somewhat answered in the Prime excerpt included in the Altered Perceptions anthology. (Though I haven't read it yet. I just saw other people mention it.)

WoK Prime spoilers:

Shardblades and Shardplates are Awakened artifacts. They are said to have been created by the Awakeners.

(Source)

That was the working name for Soulcasting, was it not?  Before Brandon came to the realization that "Awakening" was a misnomer, given what was actually happening?  

• Chaos locked this topic