Hello!

Shenan

Nice to meet you fellow Sanderson fans :)

I found Mistborn through a recommendation on Goodreads in October and I've been hooked ever since. I've read the trilogy plus Alloy of Law and I've also just recently finished The Way of Kings. Next up: Elantris! 

I've been raving about the books to many of my friends/acquaintances, but none of them have yet taken my recommendations to read any of the books. So I thought I'd reach out online so that I could find like-minded people who have also enjoyed Sanderson!

So, hi! I'm obviously very new and all, but I look forward to meeting many of you and hopefully becoming friends!

Thanks!

My favorite book so far? That's pretty tough because I've loved them all in their own ways. But if I had to choose, it'd probably be Well of Ascension. The twist at the end was my absolute favorite. What Sanderson did with the prophesy blew my mind. I didn't see it coming, and I love it when a book can introduce one fact that changes the entirety of said book. 

Brandon is a genius at working out good twists. I think the most important part of such twists is that they make a lot of sense in retrospect, anyone can pull a frog out of a hat (surprising everyone who thought it would be a rabbit ;) ) but Brandon's twists are always very well built up to and actually make more sense than what we thought was going on.

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

• Chaos locked this topic