I think it is far more likely to be the KR than anything else, and I am firmly opposed to the idea that the Parshendi are voidbringers. Jasnah seems far too certain about it and anything she is certain about I tend to think she is at least off target if not completely wrong.

Kaladin calls himself a Radiant at one point and Teft mentions he is like a baby and is no Radiant yet. However it has been hundreds of years since they were around, and the most distinctive thing about them is surgebinding.

Either the Pashendi have seen their gods and we have not, or seeing kaladin kick butt in Radiant fashion Binging surges all over the place and assumed he was already a Radiant, thus they believe their gods are back. This would mean a desolation is coming, they could know this. Know it means death and destruction. The radiants of old thought of killing as a terrible thing, that through training they could do without destroying themselves and their souls. They killed so the other kingdoms did not have to. Syl is not that fond of killing, she'd rather it did not have to happen, the Parshendi (thus far the most honorable people shown in the book) could very well feel the same way.

~Logain

I think that the dark godS comment indicates that they were either running from:

1. a group of which Odium was a member OR

2. The 10 anti-heralds. (Unmade?) (Is the midnight mother one of them or something else?)

I think it unlikely that the KR were their gods.

• Chaos locked this topic