Shardpool Question

Dunkum

WoR spoilers:

So, Moiraine Jasnah Gandalf Aslan Jesus didn’t actually die forevershe he jumped into Finnland Shadesmar Moria The Stone Table a tomb, and is now was likely trapped there until Mat Shallan Frodo Creator an angel can help her him escape, and provide her his valuable knowledge to the world…

You can seriously do this all day. The leader struck down and returned is the oldest trope in recorded history for a reason.

But for real... that shardpool in the Southern Roughs... Doesn't the preview for Bands of Mourning say Wax is headed thataway?  Hmm.

Edited by Moogle

As a friendly reminder, spoilers for unpublished novels like Stormlight 3 should be marked with spoiler tags everywhere, even in the Stormlight board.

Also, WoR spoilers should be marked in this board (though I only caught one half-spoiler).

• 1 month later...

Concerning the Pits of Hathsan actually...isn't the 4th book, "The final metal"?

Has BS ever cleared up what Harmony is doing with his extra but if Ruin?

It's "The Lost Metal".

We haven't yet found out what Harmony did with his extra Ruin, though there's lots of speculation. (Gave it to Kelsier, used it to make koloss a true-breeding race, etc.)

• 1 month later...

We haven't yet found out what Harmony did with his extra Ruin, though there's lots of speculation. (Gave it to Kelsier, used it to make koloss a true-breeding race, etc.)

That's actually a really interesting idea I hadn't considered. Having Koloss be more invested with Ruin than Preservation.... it would be a nice parallel and counterpart to the Humans on Scadrial. 

Point #2: The mountial pool is not necessarily a shardpool; it could just as easily be a perpendicularity that allows for world-hopping. Perpendicularities may or may not be shardpools. I think right now the possibilities could be represented as a Venn diagram...

Where do we see perpendicularities in writing? I'm curious what sources you're getting this from. (not that I'm doubting you, I just want to learn more)

• Chaos locked this topic