Hey!

blank

Hello everyone, I'm Blank - I've been a masshosive Sanderson fan for about 5ish years now. Every time I hear someone sigh and say "you know, I'm not too sure what I want to read now" I push the Final Empire into their hands. 

It's been bought as Christmas presents several times over and my copy had to be replaced because I lent it out so much.

I was also lucky enough to meet Brandon when he came to Scotland on his tour almost two years ago now.

I've been a creepy lurker on these forums for about 2/3 years now and it has fuelled many wine soaked hours of conversations at dinner parties (and by parties I mean takeout with friends  :P ) They weren't even aware of the cosmere theory! I blew their minds and then sent them here.

Anyways, I just finished Steelheart and was like "enough Blanksy, just go make an account and geek out with other Sanderson type peoples" so here I am!

Thank you lovely!

Yeah Mistborn was the first I'd read of his, I found it on my flatmate's book shelf - she'd found it in a Charity shop and thought it might "be worth a flick through"  :lol:

Since then I think it's just the last couple of Alcatraz books I haven't read. I even started the Wheel of Time books just to get to the ones at the end, ha!

Do you have a favourite?

Hmmm, yeah ok I get where you're coming from.

For me the amazingness of Mistborn is the entire series. 

Saying that though if I think about it, Final Empire might be my favourite book on it's own as well. I honestly though when I started reading it that the whole series would be about taking down the Lord Ruler and then Brandon smashed that expectation making the book really hit home.

And it's special because it's the first Sanderson book I read.  :P

Hmmm, yes Ffnord - you have a most excellent point!

• Chaos locked this topic