Hello Cosmere!

Vauhsoj

Hey everyone!

I am Vauhsoj, a computer programmer/twisty puzzle nerd/fantasy fiction addict.
I have read most of Brandon's books once, and am working on a reread of Mistborn and WoR.

I'm also obsessed with twisty puzzles like the Rubik's cube.

I've been hovering around on here for quite some time, and just now decided to come down and join the fun.

I also heard a few mentions of cookies... :)

Looking forward to getting to know you guys,

~V

Hello! And I have to ask, what else qualifies as a twisty Puzzle? Have you read any of the novellas? What do you know of cookies?

There are many other puzzles in various shapes and turning styles that qualify as twisty puzzles.

Some examples:

The Megaminx:

Megaminx6.jpg

The Skewb:

220px-Skewb.jpg

Pyraminx:

Pyraminx-4.jpg

As for novellas, I have read The Emperor's Soul, and I think one more, but I'm not certain.

I hear cookies are bad, but I don't know how cookies could possibly be bad.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

~EDIT: Images wouldn't show.

Edited by Vauhsoj

I have a lot of trouble with rubix cubes, never mind those twisted monstrosities.

I hear cookies are bad, but I don't know how cookies could possibly be bad.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

~EDIT: Images wouldn't show.

I like how you think.

If you've read the Mistborn books, you'll understand me when I tell you that the cookies are spiked. I advise strongly against eating them.

Welcome! Although the Dark Alley can be a bit disturbing with their spiky cookies, it's really a pretty awesome place. We have some less hemalurgically inclined guilds, mind warping Cosmere theories, and some interesting Sanderson memes. They tell me the Oregon RPs are fun too, though I wouldn't know. Have fun! See you around!

If you've read the Mistborn books, you'll understand me when I tell you that the cookies are spiked. I advise strongly against eating them.

Welcome! Although the Dark Alley can be a bit disturbing with their spiky cookies, it's really a pretty awesome place. We have some less hemalurgically inclined guilds, mind warping Cosmere theories, and some interesting Sanderson memes. They tell me the Oregon RPs are fun too, though I wouldn't know. Have fun! See you around!

Thanks for the warning.  I'll stay away, then.

Are the guilds an RP thing?