Space terraria (starbound)

Eerongal

I am so excited for this. I love Terraria so much. Also, Totalbiscuit and Jesse Cox (who made a very long series of a hilarious let's play for terraria) are going to do a series on Starbound :D

I am so excited for this. I love Terraria so much. Also, Totalbiscuit and Jesse Cox (who made a very long series of a hilarious let's play for terraria) are going to do a series on Starbound :D

Yeah, the videos of it look outrageously awesome. From the description, it sounds like terraria+. Too bad the release date is vague, though.

I've been following this game since quite a while; it's really cool to see it mentioned here. The dev team are really awesome and have a great vision for this game. The gameplay is a bit like Terraria, but only in the way Half-life is like Wolf 3d. Everything is dialed up to 11, with 6+ races to play as, spaceships, procedurally generated weapons, monsters, dungeons. The dungeons themselves range from airships, to living trees to a cross between Portal and 1984.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

To those not as obviously cool as me and not paying very close attention to this game with an almost ferverish, obssessive fervor, this game (starbound) was totally released into open-ish beta the other day (you have to purchase it to get access to it).

Anyone else got it? We could totally play!