Hello World?? --> Hello Cosmere!

mr42

Heyho!

After lurking around for approximately three years I did my first post! And so I guess it's time to introduce myself :)

First of all: I'm from Germany. English is not my mother tongue, so please forbear.
Unfortunatley Sanderson seems not be very popular here in Germany. I met exactly two people who even heard about him without my recommondation.

The first Sanderson book I read was Elantris...five or six years ago. I loved it, but at this time I had some other books to read and so I didn't think about the author anymore. One year later I was looking for good books, so I googled around and found an announcement for WoK. Then I realized that I knew this author and I started to inhale his books. I started with mistborn and WoK. When I read Warkbreaker I noticed that I already heard the name Hoid...well, it was rather a shadow of an association. At first I thought I was mistaken about it. Then I asked Google...and Google told me: Don't ask me! Ask 17th Shard!

Since then I've been visiting this forum sometimes more, sometimes less, thought my thoughts, dumped them, thought other thoughts and found them confirmed.

Usually I tend to use forums rather passive...but now I'm here :)

Greetings,

Mr42