Sanderson Characters as Fire Emblem Classes

What classes would the various characters of Sanderson's books (I say Sanderson instead of Cosmere to include Alcatraz and such)if they were in a Fire Emblem game? Considering Sanderson's style, I imagine most of these will not be the best fit, but it's still fun to do. You can be as vague or as detailed as you liked.

I'll start with Mistborn Characters:

Vin

Starting Class: Thief

Promotes to: Assassin

Though not the best fit since Mistborn are magic users, it's probably the most obvious class for one. Giving Vin Lethality and/or Vantage might be akin to her using Atium.

Kelsier

Starting Class: Assassin

Same reasons as Vin, though being older and more experience than Vin, he's already promoted.

Elend

Starting Class: Lord

Promotes to: Great Lord

Either this or Tactician, but he doesn't quite have a head for battle tactics until much later. Maybe if he used a Second Seal...

Spook

Starting Class: Thief

Promotes to: Rogue

Beginning as a thief if obvious, but I'm not sure Assassin is a good fit for him and neither is a Trickster. Rogue it is.

Hammond

Starting Class: Barbarian

Promotes to: Bezerker

Eh, I suppose any large powerful class (Knight, Soldier, Laguz/Taguel) will do. I picked Barbarian/Bezerker since they tend to be fast.

Dockson

Starting Class: Tactician

More lilke the non-action Tactician from the first Fire Emblem released outside of Japan (FE7, Blazing Sword, Rekka no Ken, whatever) than the Jack-of-all Trades Tactician from Awakening.

Breeze

Starting Class: Bard/Dancer

As absurd an image as that makes, it's really the best fit for him. He uses his soothing to put people in a better mood, much like a Bard/Dancer revitalizes units and allows them to move again. I imagine no one would want to hear him sing/see in dance, though. XP

Edited by Strawberry Eggs

• Chaos locked this topic