Greetings and Salutations

Tiberius

Not that I'm implying that I'm a Spider and any of you are pigs....

Anyhow... Just signed up to the forums. Like many i suspect was first introduced to Brandon Sanderson due to Wheel of Time. Ever grateful he stepped in and finished.

Have now read the Mistborn books, Elantris and Warbreaker. Steelheart waiting for me on my bedside table. I was quite surprised (pleasantly so as it showed his talent and skill I feel) and the very different style and voice in his novels to the WoT books he finished.

I find his original take on many old fantasy tropes and cliches quite refreshing.

Looking forward to finishing the published stuff and then checking out every body's theories on how the Cosmere stuff is all connected ☺

Welcome! :) 

Your greeting title reminded me of a character from an old radio show called Adventures in Odyssey. I've read the first Mistborn, The Emperor's Soul, and Warbreaker, and I'm currently a little less than halfway through Way of Kings. All the Cosmere books I've read are fantastic, but Steelheart is still my personal favorite of Sanderson's works. What can I say? I'm an urban fantasy junkie. 

Hope your time on this site is awesome! 

Personally, I love Charlotte's web, though my first thought when you mentioned spiders was of Varys from A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones.  

Kobold's comment makes me wonder what a Charlotte's Web / Julius Caesar cross-over would look like...  

Welcome here!