Schlock Mercenary Tabletop RPG Kickstarter

Blaze1616

Yeah, I'm pledging, though only for the PDF - Australian Dollar plus shipping makes things annoyingly to expensive for me to justify pledging much higher. Will maybe gets some addons, provided that's an option with the pdf (and provided shipping isn't too dear either). Also hoping for the 70 maxims book (and hoping PDF is an option)

Yeah, I'm pledging, though only for the PDF - Australian Dollar plus shipping makes things annoyingly to expensive for me to justify pledging much higher. Will maybe gets some addons, provided that's an option with the pdf (and provided shipping isn't too dear either). Also hoping for the 70 maxims book (and hoping PDF is an option)

That is the one problem with Kickstarter, they often have outlandish international shipping. Have you shot the Taylors an e-mail so they can help you figure out the exact cost? I know someone else had been asking them about it, and they said to contact them directly.

I commented on the last update about it. But a coin or a set of dice should be cheaper to ship than 200 page book.

EDIT: And it appears Howard answered. Yes, postage, details later, basically. We'll see I guess.

Edited by Haelbarde

• Chaos locked this topic