I am Aaron

Aaron Palmer

Hello,

So my name is Aaron and I just recently decided to get involved on this website.  My age is 24 and I am going to school at USU and will be transferring to ISU in the fall.  I first started reading Sanderson's books when a friend at college recommended that I read Mistborn and the very next day my boss made the same recommendation.  Since then I have read almost everything that he has read and keep checking for release dates.

My personal favorite is The Rithmatist.  My second is probably Warbreaker.  I really hope that someday soon he decides to write the sequel he's been thinking about.

Other than that my hobbies are reading, video games, and movies.  If you have any questions you want to ask me go right ahead and I'll try to respond.  I look forward to be a part of this website.

Peace

My personal favorite is The Rithmatist.  My second is probably Warbreaker.  I really hope that someday soon he decides to write the sequel he's been thinking about.

img-855094-3-1469320-20macro20twilight_s 

...Er... I mean. Thats cool. Warbreaker is my favorite cosmere novel too- can't comment on Rithmatist though, since I haven't actually read any of Brandon's non-cosmere books.

Anyway, like Redbird (who is a cat not a bird for some reason, and sells cookies, because thats how we roll here, I guess?) says- welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the welcome. So what makes warbreaker your favorite? I like it because of Vivenna and Nightblood. Nightblood is hilarious but I relate more to Vivenna than anyone else in the book.

Vivenna's pretty cool. Recently, I reread Warbreaker 4 times in a row. Maybe 5? Not sure. Nightblood is cool as well. I can't wait to hear more of him!