True Cosmere Characters [No spoiler tags for cosmere books]

ostrichofevil

I love coming up with characters for RP, but they usually get killed in Sanderson Elimination.  Here, people can post and RP for cosmere characters that they can use all over the forum.  If you want, your dead SE characters can be incarnations of the One True [insert name], in so that you can to tie all your RP together.  Below I have posted information about my True Character.

--

Maleril Ostrir Chalev Tekil is a Scadrian noble who has become a Worldhopper.  While not an Allomancer or Feruchemist, he had a small Spike taken from a terminally ill Worldhopper that allowed him to Worldhop.  He got this Spike and became a Worldhopper at the age of 12.  The first world that he traveled to was Roshar.  After forming a Nahel bond with a Spren, Esare (using Rosharan sDNA granted by his Spike), he became an Elsecaller.  From living on Roshar for so long, he gained more Rosharan sDNA, so he could remove his Spike.  He now Worldhops without the Spike, as he is an Elsecaller.

Edited by ostrichofevil

Rava is a boy who was thought to have been born on Scadrial, but was actually from Roshar.  16 minutes after birth, he was almost killed by his own father and reflexively worldhopped to Roshar and ended up in a nobles carriage.  Later in life, he became a Feruchemist by accidentally swallowing a bead of Harmonium.  He had never known, but he happened to be a Stoneward.  Instead of using Stormlight to fuel his surges, he learned to store up investiture in his nicrocil metalmind to fuel it.  If only he had been a compounder...

Edited by swalji09