Newbie to Shard and Sanderson

panda

Welcome home........to the Pandapocalypse!!! You have greatly brightened my day by your choice of a username. Have a bamboo cookie and an up vote.

I shall watch your career with great interest.

Edited by inexorablePanda

Another one?! This really is the Pandastorm.

Well, I'm off to re-found the Pony Radiants. In the meantime, though, welcome! I'm not as active in the non-social parts of the forum as I used to be, but it's still cool to see new members.

Thanks everyone! I have only recently started to read the Sanderson, almost done with the Mistborn series now... I am quite a slow reader but completely hooked already. I really like the first one especially. 

And glad I perked up your day inexorablePanda, what a ...Pandamonium we have here!

Thanks everyone! I have only recently started to read the Sanderson, almost done with the Mistborn series now... I am quite a slow reader but completely hooked already. I really like the first one especially. 

And glad I perked up your day inexorablePanda, what a ...Pandamonium we have here!

Indeed we do.