Mistborn Short Story

Chaos

When do they start giving out ARCs?  And I've got a WoK ARC, does that count against me?

I remember Peter saying once, and I could be wrong, that they'd give ARCs specifically to people who wouldn't be able to get the book due to going on a mission. Don't quote me on that, though.

"New Mistborn novel has a title. Mistborn: The Alloy of Law. Doing a quick revision here before sending it to my agent/editor."

I could imagine Brandon doing something like that. You could also maybe shoot him an email and explain to him that you are going on a mission. Maybe he would let you be an alpha or beta reader.  I can't guarantee anything but it's worth a shot. I would ask Peter if I were you.

When do they start giving out ARCs?  And I've got a WoK ARC, does that count against me?

I remember Peter saying once, and I could be wrong, that they'd give ARCs specifically to people who wouldn't be able to get the book due to going on a mission. Don't quote me on that, though.

On the forums at TWG I was saying that I may miss the release for tWoK and Peter posted that if it was because of a mission they'd try to get an ARC to me. I got one anyhow and I didn't miss the signing so I was happy :P

• Chaos locked this topic