I don't know ... did I?

I don't think I introduced myself when I originally joined 17th Shard. If I did, I don't remember. That's not what I'm about. I've been into Brandon's novels for many years now and very much looking forward to the continuance of The Stormlight Archive. It might surprise you all to know that I've not read Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I now have it in my iBooks, less Brandon's contributions.

I've attended a Brandon book-signing (at which Harriet was present) and was happy to receive the signatures of both dignitaries within my TWOK volume. Come this winter (i.e.: once I'm no longer reading paperbacks outside in the sunshine of my backyard), I'm determined to read the complete Wheel of Time series ... all of which I own as e-books. (I cannot read these outdoors; it doesn't work on my iPad.)

Anyway, I know what I know; I don't know a lot! I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning from all of you that can teach me! Thanks, everyone!

Welcome to the boards and let me say that as someone living in the southern hemisphere I am immensely jealous of your summer.

What Im not jealous of is your exposure to the admins they'll spike you if you arent careful, watch out the waffles or the cookies or what ever they give out these days, they have spikes in them... as a rule assume everything has spikes you'll last longer. But the spikes really just add to the fun.

Okay, I don't quite understand the forum implications of waffles or cookies but I hella know what spikes are! What do you mean I'll last longer? You mean I might not last ... as me? Just how is this forum set up? I think I have a lot to read before I can truly understand what's going on here and maybe I'll falter! In just what way, I don't know. Gaah! I hope not! I feel like I've just begun! On the other hand, maybe that's an intriguing thing. I definitely have some exploring to do!

Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. It really is great to have a forum like this that would cater to those people who are interested with the same thing just like that. And hopefully, there will be more things that would be put out to them and hopefully ones that would help them attain what they like and are very much interested with.

As an addendum to my introduction, I just want to say that, if I ever might have been considered a cheerleader tongue.gif (which I never imagined), I would've been one for Brandon. I eagerly look forward to his next visit to the San Francisco Bay Area and the reading for the next Stormlight Archive novel.

• Chaos locked this topic