New member Introduction

XNakamaBellie

Wassup guys I'm a new member and I just joined because I've started reading and fantasizing about Mr Sanderson's book The Rithmatist. Currently feeling rather hyped and is excited to see how it goes. I am also a very intense book lover and my hobbies are smelling book perfume. I am addicted to books and my pet peeves are bugs that prey on books, ants and people who judge books by their cover. Besides from reading, I am also a short story writer and anime maniac. My interests are tweeting, surfing Buzzfeed and Peta, as well as studying World Mythology. My favorite thing to do is reading, but I guess you already know that. I'm fifteen and resides in the small international city, HK. Anyways, nice to be here.

If you love reading and have only read the Rithmatist then you are in for a treat. I'm going to recommend reading Steelheart and then the Mistborn trilogy. Happy reading my fellow Sanderfan!

Fair warning, if you have truly only read The Rithmatist, these forums are full of spoilers for his other books so be careful.