Hello 17th Shard,

I am Lord Tavash Shar. Searcher of truths and wielder of Knowledge. I have joined your illustrious group to pose questions on the Nature of the cosmer and its parts as I walk some initiates of mine through the realm of Scadrial during the Alloy of Law Era.

Thanks to the nature of Hood and his companions in other Cosmer I expect there to be moments where I have to refer to the Errata you have gathered to make final Decisions on subjects relating to their 'Adventures' as they are so crass to call them.

Hopefully during my time here I can contribute to this body of knowledge some small amount compared to what I take away.

Thank you for your time.

Good Day.

That sounds dirty. Welcome Lord, I am BreathTaker, King on the Raven Throne and supporter of the Alley. 

Welcome Lord to the Land of Seventeenth Shard, I am Queen Elsa Steelheart, Queen of Newcago and also a supporter of the Alley....but would you like a donut?

I would prefer a Crumpet of which I have brought my own. As for being Ponified I have more than enough experience with the subject. I simply choose not to declare it out right as its a rather private affair on my part. 

May I ask where this most venerable of establishments Known as "The Alley" is located?