Nietshcire

Nietshcire

Hello everyone, my name is Nietshcire! I havent been a fan of brandon, or even fantasy in general for very long. An old sgt had suggested i read mistborn, and I just fell in love with the story/character development! I then moved on to the stormlight series and was not disappointed.

I just wanted to reach out to a community with similar interests, so i thank you all. I just moved to arizona in june, and had my first kid 2 weeks ago (a boy), and its been hard making new friends who are into all the nerdy stuff im into haha!

Welcomes and howdys 

Fear not, the cookie is most certainly safe.

For other great authors here are a few I enjoy and heartily recommend

Terry Pratchett: Hilarious. His Discworld novels simultaneously parody the entire fanasy genre while addressing real world issues from a fantasy viewpoint. Also his Wee Free men stories are about tiny blue Scottish "Pictsies" and they're hysterical. 

Scott Lynch:  The Lies of Locke Lamora - An excellently written fantasy/heist series with superb characters. Has plenty of cussing.

Patrick Rotherfuss: The Kingkiller Chronicle - The writing is fantastic. The novels really come alive. The second book has a bunch of sex though, which many find off-putting, including myself. However, overall they are a fantastic read.

Congrats on the new mancub. Stable bloodlines are great for avoiding needless succession wars.