SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Sure... you don't know everything, so stop acting like it." Ezrium knew he couldn't say much more.

“Of course I don’t,” Zira said. “No one does. Isn’t it wonderful?”

Holy scud, I missed a lot :P 

20 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Can you actually do that? I DONT WANNA GOOO!!!!

7 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver saw his inevitable demise approaching. There was nothing he could do. So he did the only thing left for him to do. He cut the power to his ship and let it drop until it exploded against the ground far below. Thus perished James Rasprow. 

Whiplash wiped a tear from her eye, shutting down the emotions before they would drive her to end her own existence. 

She flew away.

GMHQ: Prison

Zira started wandering, looking into each cell. She pulled a live mouse out of her pocket and took a bite. It doesn't control me. I don't need to eat this, I want to. I am above the hunger...I am above it all.

@Ati16

If you want to bring Hurricane's spirit down here we can interact :))

2 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

It...it was time...

She kissed her one last time as she slipped a knife between her ribs.

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered adding a bit of magic to her voice. "It'll all be over soon. Sleep now my baby dear."

She lets out a choked breath, her gut releasing. Her lips slip off of hers and she slumps forward a little bit in her arms. Her breath blows out onto her neck, sending chills down her spine. Her hands shake, wrapped around her.

”P-please…why…”

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She lets out a choked breath, her gut releasing. Her lips slip off of hers and she slumps forward a little bit in her arms. Her breath blows out onto her neck, sending chills down her spine. Her hands shake, wrapped around her.

”P-please…why…”

Tears leak from her eyes, "I...i'm sorry but it has to be this way."

She gently lowers her to the ground, a single tear falling onto her. She leans over kissing her once more.

"Shhhh sleep now, my baby dear. Sleep now my baby dear."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Tears leak from her eyes, "I...i'm sorry but it has to be this way."

She gently lowers her to the ground, a single tear falling onto her. She leans over kissing her once more.

"Shhhh sleep now, my baby dear. Sleep now my baby dear."

*cough* Shallan vibes *cough*

9 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

GMHQ: Prison

Zira started wandering, looking into each cell. She pulled a live mouse out of her pocket and took a bite. It doesn't control me. I don't need to eat this, I want to. I am above the hunger...I am above it all.

@Ati16

Hurricane floated into a place that looked like prison. Someone was there… eating a mouse. Shoving down his disgust, Hurricane approached them. “Hi. Do you know where I am and why am I in this place?”

6 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane floated into a place that looked like prison. Someone was there… eating a mouse. Shoving down his disgust, Hurricane approached them. “Hi. Do you know where I am and why am I in this place?”

Zira chewed thoughtfully. "Another one...how interesting. Hello, spirit."

45 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira chewed thoughtfully. "Another one...how interesting. Hello, spirit."

16 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Oh... another spirit..." Ezrium sighed.

“There are more spirits? Can anyone explain to me where I am?”

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"So, I imagine you died in the Hunger Games, so now, you turned into a spirit and ended up in the Gamemaker Headquarters Prison (GMHQP)."

“That about sums it up. This doesn’t happen to every tribute?”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"He isn't telling the whole story," Zira cut in, snickering. "Trying to make himself the hero...he tried to kill one of the gamemakers."

“Huh. And is that a bad thing?”

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"He isn't telling the whole story," Zira cut in, snickering. "Trying to make himself the hero...he tried to kill one of the gamemakers."

"You aren't either. The gamemaker first tried to kill a child, then manipulated them into their own, which then tried to kill Siylna. So theoretically Eddie led to Siylna's near death."