SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She kisses her back, softly. She lets her take the lead, letting her be completely in control. She presses her lower half against her and brings her knee up slightly, leaning against the wall with her back.

She lets her hands wander down to her waist, pulling her closer and pressing into her. She kisses her back, closing her eyes and letting her sink into the bliss of the kiss and the moment.

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She lets her hands wander down to her waist, pulling her closer and pressing into her. She kisses her back, closing her eyes and letting her sink into the bliss of the kiss and the moment.

She moves her knees up so she is holding her against the wall with her legs wrapped around Emma’s waist. She pulls away from the kiss.

”You’re going to make me laugh with that stupid grin on your face.”

6 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

We are literally so bored. 😴😂

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She moves her knees up so she is holding her against the wall with her legs wrapped around Emma’s waist. She pulls away from the kiss.

”You’re going to make me laugh with that stupid grin on your face.”

Emma laughed lightly, letting it tinkle like crystal.

"Well it's the smile I get around you, Lue, my love."

She gently grabbed her arms and set them around her neck, kissing her gently as she did.

Yeah we are 😂

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She gently grabbed her arms and set them around her neck, kissing her gently as she did.

still though. its weird

37 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

STARFALL IS BEING SO SLOW- AHHHH

40 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She just smiles and lets her.

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma pulled away smiling, after kissing her a few times.

"I've missed this and this side of you so much."

She blushes softly and wraps her arms around her tighter, her legs still wrapped around her waist. She just hides in her shoulder, playing with emmas hair from behind her ear with her finger.

”I missed you too.” She mumbles quietly into her ear.

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She blushes softly and wraps her arms around her tighter, her legs still wrapped around her waist. She just hides in her shoulder, playing with emmas hair from behind her ear with her finger.

”I missed you too.” She mumbles quietly into her ear.

Emma squeezes her waist and puzzles her neck. Her hot breath huffs onto her neck.

"It's nice to be missed," she whispered back.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She shakes her head and presses up against the wall.

He pushes it with his nose and sits down in front of it. He chirps quietly and a little tear drips from his eye.

The ferret somehow ferret hugged Merp. The ferret chirped very sadly at Merp, also crying. There was something familiar about the ferret. It seemed like Nova.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira ate Tizzy. She was delicious. Then, slightly bloodier now, she continued on down to the dungeon.

@Canada Lover @Ookla the Prehistoric

Ezrium noticed her.

"Elan should be getting ressurected soon." He noted.

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The ferret somehow ferret hugged Merp. The ferret chirped very sadly at Merp, also crying. There was something familiar about the ferret. It seemed like Nova.

Ezrium noticed her.

"Is that so?" Zira grinned.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Oh yes, I appear to be at it now." Elan started to glow.

"Well, he should be good now." Elan was alive.

Zira blinked. "How strange this all is," she murmured.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira blinked. "How strange this all is," she murmured.

"It gets stranger. At least it's not like your vampire parent, Emma, (was her name, I think?) is kissing Madam President in the main room, right after Elan Jr. and Medea made out in a different room. Huh, then that'd leave you all alone, with no date like your family does. Wait... Elan Jr. did drink a love potion... surely not the first part, right...?" Ezrium joked.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"It gets stranger. At least it's not like your vampire parent, Emma, (was her name, I think?) is kissing Madam President in the main room, right after Elan Jr. and Medea made out in a different room. Huh, then that'd leave you all alone, with no date like your family does. Wait... Elan Jr. did drink a love potion... surely not the first part, right...?" Ezrium joked.

Zira gave him a flat look. "Bored, little boy?" 

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Exactly. You were 17. I'm 20. I've also seen more than you ever will, even if you are immortal."

Zira shrugs. “The inside of a cell isn’t much, stupid boy.” She smirks. “You sound so naive when you talk like that. Just so you know.”

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira shrugs. “The inside of a cell isn’t much, stupid boy.” She smirks. “You sound so naive when you talk like that. Just so you know.”

"Sure... you don't know everything, so stop acting like it." Ezrium knew he couldn't say much more.

40 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium noticed her.

He snuggles into her and cries. He chirps quietly and holds the match in his little ferret hands.

29 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

*blink*
Just so you know, nobody in character knows that it ever took place. Only Emma and Madam President so if you are implying she knows then- *inhale* NoYouDont-

1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma squeezes her waist and puzzles her neck. Her hot breath huffs onto her neck.

"It's nice to be missed," she whispered back.

She just holds onto her. She stays silent, her heart still beating and lungs still breathing but in sync with her. But that beating and that breathing is a problem, and everyone except Madam President knows it.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He snuggles into her and cries. He chirps quietly and holds the match in his little ferret hands.

She just holds onto her. She stays silent, her heart still beating and lungs still breathing but in sync with her. But that beating and that breathing is a problem, and everyone except Madam President knows it.

It...it was time...

She kissed her one last time as she slipped a knife between her ribs.

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered adding a bit of magic to her voice. "It'll all be over soon. Sleep now my baby dear."

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Just so you know, nobody in character knows that it ever took place. Only Emma and Madam President so if you are implying she knows then- *inhale* NoYouDont-

No, it was a joke, he was like breaking 4th wall, and joking about it all happening.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

The ferret hugged him. The ferret chirped as if to try to calm Merp, not wanting him to be sad.

The ferret is Nova somehow.

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

It...it was time...

She kissed her one last time as she slipped a knife between her ribs.

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered adding a bit of magic to her voice. "It'll all be over soon. Sleep now my baby dear."

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!