Hello!

alliehfish

Hi, everyone! I literally started reading Brandon’s work about 3 weeks ago and I am completely hooked. I’m still behind, but so far I’ve read the first two Skyward books, Tress, and the first two Stormlight Archive books. I’m on Oathbringer now. My wife is a huge fan and wanted to go to Dragonsteel 2023, so after we bought the tickets I decided it was time I finally started reading. Now I wish I’d read everything sooner! Anyway, I’m happy to be here and can’t wait to meet some new people. 

2 hours ago, alliehfish said:

Hi, everyone! I literally started reading Brandon’s work about 3 weeks ago and I am completely hooked. I’m still behind, but so far I’ve read the first two Skyward books, Tress, and the first two Stormlight Archive books. I’m on Oathbringer now. My wife is a huge fan and wanted to go to Dragonsteel 2023, so after we bought the tickets I decided it was time I finally started reading. Now I wish I’d read everything sooner! Anyway, I’m happy to be here and can’t wait to meet some new people. 

Welcome to the shard! Who is your favorite storm light character?

17 hours ago, alliehfish said:

You- you read all of that in 3 weeks? The sheer power-

Welcome to the shard!! What's your favorite book so far?

7 minutes ago, alliehfish said:

Haha thanks. It was only possible with the help of audiobooks along with ebooks. The Way of Kings is my favorite so far. 

That's still super impressive though!

Spoiler

I may or may nor have been reading brando for around 2 years now and I still have a few books left.

41 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

That's still super impressive though!

Hide contents

I may or may nor have been reading brando for around 2 years now and I still have a few books left.

That’s totally okay! I just have ADHD and I’m currently hyperfixating on them. I’m in the same boat for a few of my other favorite writers. 

56 minutes ago, alliehfish said:

That’s totally okay! I just have ADHD and I’m currently hyperfixating on them. I’m in the same boat for a few of my other favorite writers. 

Yeah, I used to be a lot faster but then school started taking up all of my time : /

Edited by Justice_Magician