Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

4 hours ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"One, and I apologize if this is insensitive, is Ezrium unconscious or dead?"

3 hours ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Maybe his (right?) vital signs are just really low and he'll wake up any minute? *Whispered* I hope."

He dusted away. THERE IS NO BODY THERE!

Ezrium looked around, tense. Where was everyone? Last he remembered was Elan waking up.

You can go on a quest to find him! Plot!

@Ookla the Prehistoric

49 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium looked around, tense. Where was everyone? Last he remembered was Elan waking up.

@Ookla the Prehistoric

ooh plot

1 hour ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"In the system, obviously! The head of the mafia made me create explosive tracking devices to insert into different members. Since I'm newer, I only made two - and one of them is in Jar Man! Well... mafia Jar Man."

"That's bad. How good did you make them?"

Just now, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Uh oh what." Shakes DG Exol "UH OH WHAT!?!?!?!?"

"He's..."

Elsewhere

"Ma'am!" DGJM said, gasping for air after running for so long.

The mafia boss turned. "What is it now?"

"They... they're going into the enemy's hands! They're with two of his people now!"

"Then we move."

Another Elsewhere

"Alright," the other boss said, "let's go meet them."

Ryan Clearwater tumbled through a void, his memory slowly returning. One moment, it seemed to him, he'd been filing paperwork, the next he was being drawn towards something. He wasn't sure what it was, but he walked towards it anyway. He turned onto a road he'd never been down before. At the end of it, he saw what had been described to him as a "library". He'd never been really interested in reading, he read enough reports and files at work. But he went in anyways. He walked towards the fiction section, and without any conscious thought, picked it up and started reading it. The Way of Kings, the cover said. Before he knew it, the library was closing. But somehow, the librarians didn't seem to notice him before they left the building. He really liked this "Wit" character. The way he told stories with music, that was really something. "It sure is a shame that the sequel is checked out." Or that's what he ment to say. Instead, he sung: 

"That sure does suck, I'm out of luck, the next volume is gone. It's not to late, I'll have to wait, it'll be back by next dawn."

Ryan jumped back in shock, he hadn't meant to sing anything.

"Let's try this again, I'll try not to rhyme, this curse must be slain, or I'll run out of time!"

Panicked, he stood up, and ran full sprint out of the library.

"This must be the disease, called Brando-fando-nitis! I'll go to the clinic, they'll cure it with ease!" He sung quietly, as he made his way to where the clinic used to be. As soon as he passed onto the grounds, black spots appeared in front of his eyes. As he continued to run, the spots grew, until he passed out.

The sight of a building below him startled Ryan out of his recollection. He was falling towards it, and he seemed to be slowing down. Pretty soon he was level to the door, and completely stopped. He opened it and stepped in.

Sorry for the long post, I couldn't figure out how to get to the void in less words, though.

Edited by Calamity_Engine

31 minutes ago, Calamity_Engine said:

Ryan Clearwater tumbled through a void, his memory slowly returning. One moment, it seemed to him, he'd been filing paperwork, the next he was being drawn towards something. He wasn't sure what it was, but he walked towards it anyway. He turned onto a road he'd never been down before. At the end of it, he saw what had been described to him as a "library". He'd never been really interested in reading, he read enough reports and files at work. But he went in anyways. He walked towards the fiction section, and without any conscious thought, picked it up and started reading it. The Way of Kings, the cover said. Before he knew it, the library was closing. But somehow, the librarians didn't seem to notice him before they left the building. He really liked this "Wit" character. The way he told stories with music, that was really something. "It sure is a shame that the sequel is checked out." Or that's what he ment to say. Instead, he sung: 

"That sure does suck, I'm out of luck, the next volume is gone. It's not to late, I'll have to wait, it'll be back by next dawn."

Ryan jumped back in shock, he hadn't meant to sing anything.

"Let's try this again, I'll try not to rhyme, this curse must be slain, or I'll run out of time!"

Panicked, he stood up, and ran full sprint out of the library.

"This must be the disease, called Brando-fando-nitis! I'll go to the clinic, they'll cure it with ease!" He sung quietly, as he made his way to where the clinic used to be. As soon as he passed onto the grounds, black spots appeared in front of his eyes. As he continued to run, the spots grew, until he passed out.

The sight of a building below him startled Ryan out of his recollection. He was falling towards it, and he seemed to be slowing down. Pretty soon he was level to the door, and completely stopped. He opened it and stepped in.

Clinic: Entrance

Tal, who was sitting at a desk, saw the door open. How did...aren't we floating in a void right...nevermind. Nope. Not going to ask. "Hi..." he said hesitantly. "Welcome to the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandofandonitis and Other Maladies, how can I help you?"

Clinic: Hallway

Rue looked back at TAAron. I meant to say goodbye...light, what a mess. I should have just left. "So. You have any ideas for how to get the clinic out of this void?" I'll go after the clinic is safe.

@Ookla the Abstract

Edited by Ookla the Believer

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Rue looked back at TAAron. I meant to say goodbye...light, what a mess. I should have just left. "So. You have any ideas for how to get the clinic out of this void?" I'll go after the clinic is safe.

@Ookla the Abstract

"Not really. Do you think you could somehow use your magic to transport it? Mine doesn't have any transportation abilities... at least, not that I know of or can use."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Tal, who was sitting at a desk, saw the door open. How did...aren't we floating in a void right...nevermind. Nope. Not going to ask. "Hi..." he said hesitantly. "Welcome to the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandofandonitis and Other Maladies, how can I help you?"

"Considering singing I cannot stop,

I think I have more brandofandonitis than the average sop"

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Not really. Do you think you could somehow use your magic to transport it? Mine doesn't have any transportation abilities... at least, not that I know of or can use."

Rue frowned. "Not unless we could get it moving. And actually, maybe not even then. A gateway that big would take...I don't even want to think how much power."

3 minutes ago, Calamity_Engine said:

"Considering singing I cannot stop,

I think I have more brandofandonitis than the average sop"

"Oh dear," Tal said. "Right. Any idea what sort of treatment works for you?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Rue frowned. "Not unless we could get it moving. And actually, maybe not even then. A gateway that big would take...I don't even want to think how much power."

"Oh dear," Tal said. "Right. Any idea what sort of treatment works for you?"

"You're a doctor here, your position seems to show,

I came here because I figured you would know."

Edited by Calamity_Engine
Typo

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

TAAron stared out into the void. "Maybe we should start by trying to really understand where we are."

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Abstract