Stormlit Hunger Games - Sign-Ups

Ancient Elantrian

5 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I'm also new to this, RPing and the shard, so I'm the same.

Reveal hidden contents

(being weak and defenseless is a great strategy, then nobody targets you)

I would suggest reading the Twinborn Hunger Games one to see what it is like. That's what I have been doing.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

I would suggest reading the Twinborn Hunger Games one to see what it is like. That's what I have been doing.

Smart, very smart. That had a lot less people tho. This will be more chaotic. We have nearly 20 people I believe. We have 22 with Gamemakers.

Eddie and I will not be available after it starts until several hours later. So if you have any questions please please please email me. [email protected] and I can contact Elan or Eddie if necessary. When Eddie starts it feel free like to post but any questions on the shard will have to wait for some time and any emails will be answered as fast as possible. 
(It starts this morning and Eddie is starting it on a separate thread)

Have a great time guys! I’ll be spectating through emails till I can get on!

19 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Eddie and I will not be available after it starts until several hours later. So if you have any questions please please please email me. [email protected] and I can contact Elan or Eddie if necessary. When Eddie starts it feel free like to post but any questions on the shard will have to wait for some time and any emails will be answered as fast as possible. 
(It starts this morning and Eddie is starting it on a separate thread)

Have a great time guys! I’ll be spectating through emails till I can get on!

And I'll be able to get on off and on all day, depending on...school, life, that sort of thing.

2 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

It starts at six for which time zone?

Mine. I'm making the thread right now.

I'm so excited.

11 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I take this personally. Have you even met the boy with the bread???

10 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Go watch the studio C Peeta song and I just might have mercy. 

I will be sure there is no bread for Y O U  You can't even come close to the magnificence of the boy with the bread. 

I can still sing them, I had them fully memorized at one point. 

Catchin' fire- Katniss goin' back to the games- girl needs an ally now here's the next name its: HAYMITCH- victor of the last quarter quell, who could be a better ally than him? Pray tell. He's mentored the games the last 25 years. 

"I'll save you Katniss" PEETA VOLUNTEERS- 

10 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

Katniss should be on team Peeta, oh! He's slightly useless, but there's no one sweeter, no! He's like a cute little dog, with a camouflaged head. Girls can't resist the Boy with the Bread!

Almost every Studio C before the new cast took over was amazing.

You never know what strategy Peeta will try. Like joining the careers, or crawling away to die. Unpredictable, he ain't typical. Ok, in looks and fighting I guess he's typical. Uh!
Fog almost killed him.
Mags gave her life for him.
Monkey almost killed him.
Morphling gave her life for him.
Wounds almost killed him.
Katniss risked her life for him.
A real man’s not afraid to let women die for him.

Peeta really ought to get the girl, yeah!

He's good at being cute and hiding like a squirrel, oh!

And he's not ashamed to be vulnerable, or helpless, or dead.

Girl, don't friendzone the Boy with the Bread!

Peeta goes after the things he wants, ain’t no obstacle’s too much.
The man blows force-fields just to get CPR 'cause his love language is touch.

He throws large weights wherever he aims. A power so special, never used it in the games.

He's a hostage now, *poke poke poke* and you know that you miss him. *hip bump* Peeta’s your boo, *shove shove shove* now lean down and kiss him! *little dance* 

Peeta wins your heart by being pleasant, oh!

Like that time he told the world: "Hey guys she's pregnant," whoa!

You know some folks will say, choose the hot one instead!

Girl, don't pass up the Boy with the Bread!

Careful, there’s a force-field back there.
*Team Peeta*
Whats your favorite color?

*Team Peeta*

Katniss, go, get out of here, go.

*Team Peeta*

I watched you go home every day, every day
*cues THO*

TEAM PEETA

i love studio c lol

i've been obsessed with this video for like, the past 2 and a half weeks-

9 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

Did we just recite the entirety of a Studio C sketch?

YES

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

I'm just warning you, I have never done one of these before, so I will probably be pretty weak and possibly useless.

Same here, man

imma read the other hunger games rp in a little bit

To keep things organized I also made notes, but I'm kind enough to share them with everyone

Username Character Name Age Gender Radiant Order Ideal lvl. Spren Name Weapon skill Other skill District
Ravenclawjedi42 Bob 14 Male Truthwatcher 3rd Living-while-dead dagger, darts and bow Can read many languages, intuitive 8
Lotus Blossom Amyra Ay 16 Female Windrunner 3rd Aerielle Blades, Bow and daggers Dexterous, intelligent and kind 11
Lightweaver2 Rolen Näilo 16 Male Lightweaver 3rd Novel Rapier and dagger Stealth and assassinating 10
ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ Kaa 18 Male Bondsmith Honorblade     Swordsmanship Survival and Creativity 1
The Honorable One Sage 15 Male Edgedancer 3rd Wren Daggers and Bow Running and Hunting 12
Silver Phantom Komadori 16 Male Willshaper 2nd Noko Hatchet Acrobatics and Parkour 7
Cinnamon Fentdalk toh-Vralstim 14 Female Lightweaver 2nd Insignia Ranged weapons and Gtet Pottery, Clay and Swimming 3
Justice_Magican Sharp 18 Male Edgedancer 3rd Spiggle Stick Stick 9
The Sibling Cthaelth 14 Non-Binary Lightweaver 2nd Seven Daggers and Bow Acrobatics and reading 5
S. stormy Rayan 13 Female Lightweaver 1st Eya Quaterstaff Crafts, good with hands 6
Shortcake Wren 14 Non-Binary None     Swords and Kunai Stealth and trickery 10
Canda Lover Ezrium 14 Male Truthwatcher 3rd Vybre Daggers, doesn't like killing very Smart and diguises 2
Experience Flylf 15 Female Edgedancer 3rd Worn Material arts and knife RAFO 3
Redacted                 4
Authorspren Oradin 18 Male Elsecaller 3rd Quill Swords, bow Surges and weapons 5
ChannelKinght Fadren Kelni 17 Male Edgedancer Sharps squire Titi Quaterstaff very skilled with abrasion 9
Aeoryi Aekelohanar 17 Male Dustbringer 3rd Ingris Duel weilding sword and Pike Skipping 8
TheRavenHasLanded Ryn 17 Male Truthwatcher 2nd Slight Daggers and words quick thinking 7
Lord Spirit Ninddle 16 Male Edgedancer 3rd Javek Hammer and Shield Woodcarving and stealthy 6

take that @The Honorable One

Edited by Lord Spirit

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

To keep things organized I also made notes, but I'm kind enough to share them with everyone

Username Character Name Age Gender Radiant Order Ideal lvl. Spren Name Weapon skill Other skill District
Ravenclawjedi42 Bob 14 Male Truthwatcher 3rd Living-while-dead dagger, darts and bow Can read many languages, intuitive 8
Lotus Blossom Amyra Ay 16 Female Windrunner 3rd Aerielle Blades, Bow and daggers Dexterous, intelligent and kind 11
Lightweaver2 Rolen Näilo 16 Male Lightweaver 3rd Novel Rapier and dagger Stealth and assassinating 10
ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ Kaa 18 Male Bondsmith Honorblade     Swordsmanship Survival and Creativity 1
The Honorable One Sage 15 Male Edgedancer 3rd Wren Daggers and Bow Running and Hunting 12
Silver Phantom Komadori 16 Male Willshaper 2nd Noko Hatchet Acrobatics and Parkour 7
Cinnamon Fentdalk toh-Vralstim 14 Female Lightweaver 2nd Insignia Ranged weapons and Gtet Pottery, Clay and Swimming 3
The Sibling Cthaelth 14 Non-Binary Lightweaver 2nd Seven Daggers and Bow Acrobatics and reading 5
S. stormy Rayan 13 Female Lightweaver 1st Eya Quaterstaff Crafts, good with hands 6
Canda Lover Ezrium 14 Male Truthwatcher 3rd Vybre Daggers, doesn't like killing very Smart and diguises 2
Authorspren Oradin 18 Male Elsecaller 3rd Quill Swords, bow Surges and weapons 5
ChannelKinght Fadren Kelni 17 Male Edgedancer Sharps squire Titi Quaterstaff very skilled with abrasion 9
Aeoryi Aekelohanar 17 Male Dustbringer 3rd Ingris Duel weilding sword and Pike Skipping 8
TheRavenHasLanded Ryn 17 Male Truthwatcher 2nd Slight Daggers and words quick thinking 7
Lord Spirit Ninddle 16 Male Edgedancer 3rd Javek Hammer and Shield Woodcarving and stealthy 6

OMG THANK YOU THIS HELPS ME SO MUCH

i suck at keeping track of people-

6 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Hmm. Mine are better.

• Edema Rue locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...