Compuonding

Tulir

So when a iron twinborn stores weight, then burns it, does he get back the weight faster than normal? And how did Miles manage to keep compounding gold without storing anything into the gold in his stomach? Could someone answer these questions for me?

So when a iron twinborn stores weight, then burns it, does he get back the weight faster than normal? And how did Miles manage to keep compounding gold without storing anything into the gold in his stomach? Could someone answer these questions for me?

I think that he did his storage/compounding offscreen. He presumably had some edible (ring sized) metalminds around that he had previously filled. He burns them, uses most of the excess to fill his main metalminds and then uses the rest to fill smaller edible metalminds that he burns later.

I recommend This handy and enlightening thread.

Note that there is a lack of consensus that he did not store Health in the metal flakes in his stomach. Indeed, that seems to be the most prevalent theory (the other options being that he ground up his Metalminds and swallowed them, and that he was able to burn the spikes directly, since they pierced his body).

-- Deus Ex Biotica

• Chaos locked this topic