Hello!

StupidChull

Hello Everyone,

I first read Sanderson's work when he was closing up the Wheel of Time series. Didn't read any of his other works until a few years ago when I randomly picked out the Way of Kings out of a bookshelf on a cruise. The strange non-standard fantasy worlds he used were a bit of an adjustment for someone who wasn't prepared for it, but after having devoured the the Stormlight and Mist series of books I've started expecting more out of all the other fiction that I read (in a good way). My favorite five characters in descending order are: Adolin Kholin, Waxillium, Dalinar, The Lopen, Wayne. Looking forward to chatting with the forum here.

- A particularly stupid chull

Ello I'm new(ish) I had an account awhile ago but got locked out lol, please call me Bottoms or Emory, ether will do. My hobbies include reading self-improvement books(Everything Robert Greene), learning languages(I've been doing German for 2 years, French for about 1½ years, and Russian for about 3 months), practicing math, piano, calligraphy, martial arts(Jujitsu), watching animes with an underlying meaning (COTE/ Classroom of the Elite), writing, and most importantly EXERCISE I'M TALKING WORKOUTS, STRETCHES, RUNNING, BIKING, THE WHOLE SHABANG!

I'm here mostly to blog my progress on a social experiment I'm preforming at my school and summer programs and my progress on other lesser projects of mine. 

I hope we'll be great friends, be warned when it comes to politics I have a real bone to pick with the left, Macron,and Trudeau so let's keep Canadian, British, French, American politics out of our mouth hole okay?

Merci à tous !

Спасибо вам всем!

Vielen Dank euch allen!

13 hours ago, Bottoms Up! said:

I hope we'll be great friends, be warned when it comes to politics I have a real bone to pick with the left, Macron,and Trudeau so let's keep Canadian, British, French, American politics out of our mouth hole okay?

That’s what I’m tryna do

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I agree