Introduction That Isn't As Cool As Hailey's

sethborder

Hello all!

I just made my account here, so I thought I should introduce myself. Problem being, of all the things I've ever had to write, my introductions have always been the worst. And on top of that, shortycake (who convinced me to join) wrote a really good one that I'm 89% sure I can't follow. I'll give it a shot here anyway though.

To start, my name's Gabe, and the brief version of my relationship with Brandon Sanderson's work is that Hailey (shortycake again) convinced me first to read the Stormlight archive because of my love for The Name of the Wind. This, of course, led to me reading Mistborn, which led to me attempting to work my way through all the Sanderson books I can get my hands on. Currently I've just finished Alloy of the Law, and am now enjoying Warbreaker. And since an obsession with an author is no fun without a bunch of people to share it with, I naturally had to join the forum here!

We'll see how much time I actually end up being able to spend posting, but hello nevertheless!

Welcome, sir, and please enjoy here our

Twenty Four Seven community.

Watch out for spikes and avoid the gore

Or Kurk will catch you quite gleefully.

Acquaint yourself with trivia galore,

Join in a game or three -

Theorize, play, draw fanart and more

Crack jokes and hear Feather SQUEE!

Welcome, sir, and please enjoy here our

17th Sharder community!

Aaaannnnd, I'm out of Upvotes. Remind me to come back here when my Quota refills.

Me too. I think I gave most of them to Hailey and Elsa.... Welcome mate!! I'll come back and give you some when I've got some to give. Also, props for reading AoL before Warbreaker. It's my favorite non-SA book.

• Chaos locked this topic