Hello!

SparrowTheSparrow

Hi, I'm Sparrow (They/Them)- I read Reckoners in 6th grade, finished Skyward as it came out, and just recently learned about Cosmere (oh god I hope i spelt that right-) ! Looking forward to reading more books soon (i hope) :D

My favorite characters so far have been M-Bot, Morimur and Chet. I don't know why I just love them and I hope so badly that they all get happy endings. 

I am an artist and writer (kind of)!! Though I've hit a creative block recently which sucks real bad.

41 minutes ago, SparrowTheSparrow said:

Hi, I'm Sparrow (They/Them)- I read Reckoners in 6th grade, finished Skyward as it came out, and just recently learned about Cosmere (oh god I hope i spelt that right-) ! Looking forward to reading more books soon (i hope) :D

My favorite characters so far have been M-Bot, Morimur and Chet. I don't know why I just love them and I hope so badly that they all get happy endings. 

I am an artist and writer (kind of)!! Though I've hit a creative block recently which sucks real bad.

Welcome to the Shard! Your spelling is wonderful, you even had a capital 'c' . :D.

Good luck with the Cosmere! It's awesome and will totally be worth it. 

46 minutes ago, SparrowTheSparrow said:

Hey there, Sparrow, welcome! We're happy to have you here!

• 3 weeks later...