If you could have any job, what job would you choose?

Do you put cereal in the bowl and then pour in the milk, or the other way around?

What’s something you pride yourself in?

(Also I noticed the tag. Thanks!)

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

I know! At the same time tho the competition couldnt have had too many people(probably under 10000. National girls chess is a huge category and it is soo cool that you won it. We should do online chess sometime so you can whip me at it. (I havent played many really good players lately so I would be honored to loose to somebody so good):D

1 hour ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

I know! At the same time tho the competition couldnt have had too many people(probably under 10000. National girls chess is a huge category and it is soo cool that you won it. We should do online chess sometime so you can whip me at it. (I havent played many really good players lately so I would be honored to loose to somebody so good):D

Well... I was in a section so there were only 100-200 people, and it was many years ago. You play?

wait 10,000 was to big, I meant to say1000 besides I got lucky and was placed with the weaker players in most brackets. I thought I had lost but apperently they did tournaments differently and a question section on vikings won me a ton of points. I also had one opponent get sick so I really got an unfair advantage

Punic war era( it was a war between republican rome and carthage, https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/hannibal-and-the-second-punic-war/ should be a decent starting point

in his time, Gallileo's theory was unfounded, and thus talking about it being repressed is stupid as there was no proof the world revolved around the sun. It's like somebody today saying "hey, what is asteroids were caused by aliens" It could theoretically be true but not necissarily. Also people knew the earth was round all the way back in Ancient Greece. Pretty much nobody in the middle ages thought the world was flat.

I do like historical rps and one of my favorites now is the mouse guard game

Im not a huge science guy but I do have a soft spot for neurology

Kentucky meat shower

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/running-ponies/the-great-kentucky-meat-shower-mystery-unwound-by-projectile-vulture-vomit/

"meat fell from the sky"

I did once see a parent trying to fish her child out of the rubber ball area. Yknow, where they keep all of the sports balls, It was a big one and the kid decided to get in. Also onece saw somebody check out 20 cans of lard and nothing else. He said that it was healthy for him.

Edited by HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES

4 minutes ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

in his time, Gallileo's theory was unfounded, and thus talking about it being repressed is stupid as there was no proof the world revolved around the sun. It's like somebody today saying "hey, what is asteroids were caused by aliens" It could theoretically be true but not necissarily. Also people knew the earth was round all the way back in Ancient Greece. Pretty much nobody in the middle ages thought the world was flat.

Galileo was actually an early conspiracy theorist???? :ph34r::ph34r:

5 minutes ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

I do like historical rps and one of my favorites now is the mouse guard game

Haven't played that one! I'll check it out