Five kingdoms Brandon mull

A. I think this topic has better be in Entertainment Discussion, that where those usually are. B. Five Kingdoms so happens to be a series I enjoy a lot, too! Though I can read this only by lending it from a friend, with whom I'm not in contact much anymore... I probably need to reread it.

Hmm... Destiny, I think? Her book was probably my favorite, and she's an interesting person, if a little scary sometimes.

I really need to reread it... Elegance is the eldest, right? From Creon. (I work with a Wikia help, I don't really remember it that well). She's a Wayminder, in theory. Honor's the second, from Elloweer, she's an Enchanter. Then Constance in Zeropolis, probably my least favorite of the five. She's just so inactive. She's a tinkerer. Then it's Miracle - Mira - in Sambria, with the regular Shaping, and last, but not least, Destiny, in Necronum, who's a Weaver. IIRC, Honor was a little tomboyish, Elegance was the most princess like, Constance was... Helping creat the threat and doing almost nothing to stop it, though maybe I'm too harsh on her, Mira seemed pretty regular and Destiny was... Mainly scary. And could sometimes predict the future.

Edit: I should probably clarify, I don't hate Constance. She just doesn't do much.

Edited by Trutharchivist