Cosmere Q&A glitchy symbol

Szeth_Pancakes

I’ve been noticing this for a while - what’s going on with the symbol to the left of the Cosmere Q&A forum? The one that shows if the forum is read or not. When I view it on both my phone and my laptop, it glitches quite a bit. It only impacts the appearance of the symbol, not its functions or the site’s, so this is by no means urgent. But… what’s going on, and can it be fixed?

Could you explain a bit more what you mean by glitching? Could you perhaps take a screenshot of it? Also, is it in the unread mode or read mode? So far as I can see on my phone and desktop I can't quite see anything wrong, but let's troubleshoot and see what's up.

Hmmm well that sure is glitched there. I have never encountered this myself. If anyone else has something like this, do chime in!

What browser are you running on both your phone and desktop, and what operating system (and version) are your phone and desktop, respectively?

• 9 months later...

Hey, this isn’t really a problem, but this happens to me too. I am using safari iOS 15.6.1. Google is my search engine. It isn’t much of an issue but I thought I should let you know once I realised it wasn’t just a me thing. It is only happening on Cosmere Q&A. I did some experimenting and it persisted when I changed my search engine and when I logged in on my laptop.

This is definitely not a big deal, and doesn’t effect any function of the Shard, but I thought it might be best to share in case others come across the glitch. :D

716B6840-4B2C-462F-A369-B3911ACE7576.jpeg