Zahel

Asejet

I think he is Herald or some kind of Knight Radiant of past(it seems impossible in roshar)

But he complains many times about his age and language.

He also can see sprens.

And in interlude he said he can't hear voice in his head.

That's why all his curses are based on colors. He's grimy and hobo-y and grumpy and yes Nightblood at the end kinda gives it away. My question is, will him losing Nightblood be addressed in the second Warbreaker book? He never worries that an Evil killing, psyco sword is potentially being carried around Roshar.

Brandon said he's not sure if he'll ever write the story of what happened, but that we would find out what happened that caused Vasher to lose Nightblood.  Warbreaker is a prequel for Vasher and Nightblood, so it for sure happens before SA.

Brandon said he's not sure if he'll ever write the story of what happened, but that we would find out what happened that caused Vasher to lose Nightblood.  Warbreaker is a prequel for Vasher and Nightblood, so it for sure happens before SA.

Did Vasher lose Nightblood, or did Nightblood lose Vasher?

I wonder if we'll get a satisfactory ending for Vivenna.

Their current present timeline is in Roshar.

What happened in Warbreaker is there past.

I think he Vashar himself gave Nightblood to Nalan so it will only used to kill evil and he is hoping that Nalan could teach Nightblood abot evil.

That would be a fun scene to read...

Would you like to kill some evil?

Nale appraised the sword for a moment then blandly responded, "Yes, I would." He looked up to find the strange man who threw the sword at him scratching his head in a very what now? fashion.

Now imagine Szeth throwing it at Zahel :D

• Chaos locked this topic