The Moash Pit (spoilers)

Citizen

Moash isn't in a very happy place at the end of WoR.  He's on the lam after the botched assassination attempt.  A traitor. Twice over.  So where does he go from here?  Will this sequence of events 'break' him and attract a spren that will lead him to become a KR?  This is possible, I suppose, but I think it's unlikely.  Moash doesn't strike me as someone susceptible to a moral crises.  All he seemed to live for was revenge.  When that failed I think he'll just feel sorry for himself and move on.  He has shards but he can't eat them and they won't put a roof over his head.  I think he'll follow Graves and throw his lot in with Taravangian as a matter of survival and this is where it gets interesting.  From the decrypted Diagram code it's clear that Taravangian has or will at some point have KR kryptonite.  When Taravangian makes his play how will the KRs survive?  I think Moash will blow things up from the inside in an act of personal redemption.  If I'm right I hope it doesn't happen soon though, cause Taravangian is going to be the most fun villain to read since Terl from Battlefield Earth.  Does anyone else see Moash as a savior?  Or maybe just another bad guy?

I agree with you. He did seem guilt ridden in the end. I felt really bad for him. He's complicated with such a hard life (grandparents murdered, slavery, oppressed by light eyes, etc.). I think he will eventually redeem himself, maybe sacrifice himself to save Kaladin in the last moment in some kind of conflict. I don't know, that's just how I see it all play out for him. I hope that he ends up doing the right thing.

Woah, I just turned from a spren into a darkeyes. How did that happen? I guess that is more accurate. I am darkeyed. Although, based on size, I could also be someone's spren. I'm only 4'10." But then again, I don't have any special powers as much as I do want them.

• Chaos locked this topic