Lopen has an honorblade(spoilers)

I don't know if this is anywhere else on the site but here is my theory

I believe that lopen could now have an honorblade. the reason I think this is that at the end of WoR lopen starts to regrow his arm. it said that he had been practicing every day to try and draw in stormlight. I don't think that he is I KR because the rest of the KR such as Kaladin, shallan, jasnah, renarin, and lift all started seeing a spren that no one else saw before they could draw in stormlight. lopen would have said something if he had started seeing a spren that no one else saw he would have told kaladin at least. he didn't say anything, not even to a spren that would have been there.

I don't know how he got an honorblade but taravangian said that an honorblade was stolen from the stone shamans. it could have been that it was not stolen but that it disappeared because lopen had not summoned it. I don't know how he would have bonded it but the honorblade that was missing was a regrowth honorblade.

this is all just speculation. what are you thoughts?

I think Mr. T made up the thing about the Honorblade being stolen to keep Szeth on his assassination spree and save his own life.  Szeth saw Kaladin heal a Shardblade-severed limb.  The Honorblade being stolen was an explanation that didn't involve Kaladin being a Radiant. 

Groups of people loyal to a Radiant can infuse as we saw during Dalinar's Purelake vision.  I think that when Kaladin advanced to third oath status, his "squires" gained the ability to infuse.  Teft also comments on some of the men glowing during the Voidbringer battle. I think this is what gave Lopen the ability to infuse.  

The blade Dalinar had isn't the same one that the man had in the WoK epilogue, though. They were shaped much differently. Taln probably bonded the Honorblade and dismissed it at some point, and then was given a normal Shardblade (likely by Hoid).

If "Taln" had an Honorblade, why weren't his eyes a light tan in color? Szeth's eyes change color when he has his Blade summoned. I find it... unlikely, that "Taln" had an Honorblade.

It should be said that Lopen is probably getting his ability to draw Stormlight from Kaladin. KR have the ability to bond/make/form squires, which gives people close to them the ability to draw upon and use Stormlight. The extent of this ability is as of yet unknown, but it is said that Windrunners apparently bonded more and stronger squires than other KRs. Check out this Thread for all (I think) relevant WoBs and passages from WoR as well as my speculations.

If "Taln" had an Honorblade, why weren't his eyes a light tan in color? Szeth's eyes change color when he has his Blade summoned. I find it... unlikely, that "Taln" had an Honorblade.

Did Szeth's eyes glow because he had summoned the blade or because he was full of stormlight?

Lopen is gonna be a Stoneward because he's Dependable / Resourceful

Did Szeth's eyes glow because he had summoned the blade or because he was full of stormlight?

Lopen is gonna be a Stoneward because he's Dependable / Resourceful

Szeth's eyes only glow when his Blade out. When he drops his Blade when Kaladin knocks him out a window, his eyes revert to their regular dark green, and when he resummons it, they turn back sapphire.

The one with the man who says he's Taln is not accounted for. Dalinar took it from him and bonded it. The SF demanded he drop it, thus proving that, in fact, it was a bog-standard magical blade made of a dead fairy-thing.

It's just pining for the fjords.

• Chaos locked this topic