Ym Interlude omg moment

cris34b

During the Ym interlude, Ym says "We are Irali, and part of the Long Trail, of which this is the Fourth Land."

The Long Trail? The Long Trail to Urithiru?

I don't know about you, but Ym somehow knows something about the trail to Urithiru, and perhaps even knows where it is. Do any of you know exactly where this interlude happens? And if so, can you find 4 adjacent cities, countries, etc that might be a sort of trail to Urithiru? It might give us a direction to look for the city.

The whole thing about the One made me think of Adonalsium, really. As if Ym's people are actually different from the other races of Roshar, and Roshar is the Fourth Land. Given how unlikely this sounds, it's a theory I won't grasp too tightly. 

1- Land - Yole

2-???

3- Tranquiline Halls (Rosharian are expulsed by the voidbringer of the tranquiline halls)

4- Roshar

Also

Braise are the Damnation, where the voidbringer live, what make clear the interplanetary connection in this serie.

The whole thing about the One made me think of Adonalsium, really. As if Ym's people are actually different from the other races of Roshar, and Roshar is the Fourth Land. Given how unlikely this sounds, it's a theory I won't grasp too tightly. 

I had a similar thought, as though the religion of the One was maybe leftover knowledge of Adonalsium. It also reminded me of Shu-Kessig, and for some reason the God Beyond.

• Chaos locked this topic